Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello.

Hello my loves,
     I have created an Instagram page to help support this campaign movement.  I have around 50 followers at the moment, which within a days time, is wonderful!  So thank you to all who are following and supporting such a page, and to those who aren't, check it out!
   
   -Instagram name: @words_over_blades

**The Instagram page is for followers to post and tag their wrists with the positive word and/or saying that when they look down makes them smile.  Once photographed, tag the page listed above, or #wordsoverblades.  I will be featuring/reposting daily.

     I have also created a personal email for Words Over Blades.  This email is for my followers, the public, or just about anybody in general.  This is for those people to send in their stories, have somebody to confide in, or just have somebody to listen.  You may send in anonymously, if you prefer or what not.  I will be sitting down every night, go through and read each email-then making sure to respond to each one.  I have already had 2 emails sent in, which I do appreciate, and I hope to gradually get more.

   -Email: words_over_blades@yahoo.com

     Along with both the Instagram and email, I have also made a Twitter account. Again, I would very much appreciate to gradually grow on my follower numbers.  I just created it last night, so as of right now there is only 1 follower.  I will be announcing that on my Instagram page later today to hopefully build on that.

   -Twitter: @wordsoverblades

     Thank you again, to all of my supporters, hoping that this movement gets big enough to help end the use of blades on all perfect, lovely, wrists.  You are worth it.  much love .xx

~W.O.B
   
   


3 comments:

  1. Hey this is Laura from Recovery Through Poetry (www.recoverythroughpoetry.com)
    and i just wanted to say that i love this movement and i hope it grows big just as i hope my website can grow strong. do you mind if i add a page about your campaign to my website? [i would not take credit for it, and i would link to all your things such as twitter and instagram and here]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you so much for your kind words; and I would not mind you adding this to your site. It would actually be amazing-and I very much do appreciate you linking everything to the pages. I also hope it grows quite large. Mind letting me know when it's up and running, so I as well can advertise it? much love .xx

      Delete
    2. would you mind emailing me any information you would like me to put on the page? hope.recovery@yahoo.com is good to email me at.
      such things as where this was created [us, uk, etc] when it was started [i'm presuming august 2013]
      any information like the founders name[s] and the spark to found such a wonderful movement.
      that would be wonderful!

      Delete