Sunday, August 4, 2013

Incredible.

Broke 100 followers in 2 days (Instagram). Went from 1 to over 20 followers in 1 day (Twitter). Over 100 views in 2 days, along with 2 page subscribers (Blog). That's a lot of numbers. That's a lot of increasing numbers. Not only that, but how INCREDIBLE all of these numbers are and their meaning(s). I have gotten over 22 pictures of your guys' wrists sent in. You guys are amazing. You guys are wonderful. You guys are INCREDIBLE. I don't think I can begin to put in words what this means not only to me, but to many others who will look into-and then eventually follow this movement. Every one of you are making a difference, and bettering the lives of others. I know, that sounds insane. I would of thought I was insane to think that I would break 100 followers etc, in the amount of time that it took. But, it happened. Even if it seems impossible, and it's too much to comprehend-doesn't mean that it won't happen. You guys...I adore you all as individuals and supporters. Please don't stop. Keep this going, stop self harm. An incredible amount of love sent your way .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment